The Mahara Hui team is excited to announce that Ako Aotearoa, the National Centre for Tertiary Teaching Excellence, is again a sponsor of Mahara Hui in Auckland from 5 to 7 April 2017.
Ako Aotearoa leads and supports initiatives in tertiary teaching and learning that contribute to good teaching practice and the best possible educational outcomes for all learners. Ako Aotearoa values the effective, collaborative relationships we build with all those involved in tertiary education (organisations, employers, government agencies, educators and learners).
Mahara Hui will provide attendees the opportunity to learn from professionals about the possibilities offered through ePortfolios. Lecturers, instructional designers and technologists, facilitators, and learning and development specialists share their insight into a wide range of topics such as:
- Implementing portfolios at an organisation
- Using portfolios with students
- Improving teaching through the use of portfolios
- Incorporating portfolios into collaboration projects
- Creating engaging activities for instructors to get started with portfolios
- Integrating Mahara with other systems via LTI