The Mahara Hui organising team is thrilled to announce that Ako Aotearoa is a major sponsor this year.
Ako Aotearoa aims to add value to all tertiary learning contexts in ways that will nurture and sustain teaching excellence and excellent teachers, and lead to the best possible educational outcomes for all learners. Building effective relationships with all those involved in tertiary education (organisations, employers, government agencies, educators and learners) is a key part of the Centre’s drive to support effective teaching and learning outcomes.
The conference programme will showcase work undertaken by tertiary educators in the field of ePortfolios and how these can support tertiary organisations, practitioners and learners to in their learning journeys, making connections and working collaboratively in formal and informal settings.
Mahara 2015 is a great opportunity for our presenters and participants to highlight the place of ePortfolios within the educational realm and discuss how they fit into the wider learning and teaching context.
Attendees at Mahara Hui will be able to:
- Learn how organisations implement Mahara for small groups or their entire organisation;
- Connect with other educators who use Mahara with their learners;
- Get to know how ePortfolios as well as social learning principles can be integrated into study programmes;
- Find out how Mahara can be used effectively for professional development;
- Network with Mahara users and discuss the software;
- Discover new features that improve the user experience.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for Mahara Hui 2015, it's not yet too late. Get in touch with us to find out more.